Senior Manager, Accounts & Outsourcing - Top 20 - Kent
|Job Title:||Senior Manager, Accounts & Outsourcing - Top 20 - Kent|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katerina Christodoulou|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 18:04|
- Firm: Top 20
- Workload: Outsourcing, Accounts, Departmental Management
- Location: Kent
- Benefits: Excellent benefits + Progression
- Salary: £50000-£65000
Are you an experienced Senior Manager who enjoys team management and would like to work close to home?
Our client, one of Kent's leading accountancy firms are seeking a Senior Manager to join their team. As well as being responsible for co-ordinating a team of your own you will also be reviewing accounts and tax returns, reviewing management reporting and ensuring that department controls are maintained.
- Meeting clients face to face and developing good rapport acting in a professional manner.
- Take part in Practice Development and develop own contacts to network with. Take part in the marketing of the department.
- Managing the work flow of the department and supervising the staff.
- Perform annual appraisals on the department staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a commercial outlook
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Be pro-active and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to manage the department
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call 0203 22 55 060.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Top 10 Outsourcing & Accounts Senior – Live Role
45000 - 50000
Top 10 Outsourcing Senior – Live Role
40000 - 46000 + Benefits
Top 20 Charity & NFP Audit Senior – Live Role
42000 - 48000
Top 20 Audit Senior – Tech / FCA / Property / Charity
42000 - 48000 + Benefits
Top 20 Audit Senior- FTSE listed clients!
£35000 - £45000 per annum