Senior Management Accountant- NHS
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant- NHS|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Reference:||NH 49503 OG_1621355929|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2021 17:38|
Our client, a large NHS trust is looking to employ a Management Accountant on a 10 month contract initially. This position could provide a springboard to continue a career within the trust, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a contract. To be considered for this position you must have a good command of management accounts as well as experience within an NHS Trust; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and a work from home environment.
* Responsible for the collation and presentation of timely and accurate management accounting
* Processing monthly accruals/prepayment journals.
* Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliation and present to senior management to be authorised.
* Account preparation/reconciliation. Variance analysis against budget & forecast.
* Providing weekly budgeting & forecasting information.
* Qualified (AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or QBE.
* Management Accounting Experience.
* NHS experience.
* Immediately Available.
If successful you will join an inclusive team with plenty of opportunities to share your expertise, while enjoying a great work life balance.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Management Accountant x2
£30,955 - 44,558 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance
Senior Finance Analyst
£63000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance
Temporary Senior Internal Auditor(s)
£200 - £250 per day
Senior Payroll Accountant
£37,300 - 40,248 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum