Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£43k - 46k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2021 08:52|
Are you a newly qualified Accountant or at finalist level? Are you experienced with end-to-end management accounts processes? Want to work for a progressive charity that has remarkably gone from strength to strength in the recent 12 months? If yes, this could be your next role!
Robertson Bell are working with this membership organisation whilst they recruit for a new and permanent Senior Management Accountant. Reporting into a brilliant Financial Controller you will play a kay part in the finance team, working closely with the Finance Business Partner and the Finance Assistant. Duties for this role include:
- Lead on the management accounts process from start to finish.
- Provide commentary on balance sheet variances.
- Implement and maintain the fixed asset register.
- Oversee payroll reconciliation and payroll journal entries.
- Create cashflow forecasts and carry out key analysis for the Executive team.
- Oversee VAT calculations and submissions.
- Coordinate the audit schedule and act as the main point of contact.
- Assist with vital year-end tasks, working closely with the Financial Controller.
- Manage complex reconciliations.
This is a permanent and full-time role which will be based at the charity’s head office in central London with flexible working on offer. This is an opportunity for someone to really drive process improvement and lead new projects. This Senior Management Accountant role will best suit someone from the commercial sector who can comfortably manage a balance sheet with no support.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a full CCAB finance qualification or be at finalist level (no more than 3 exams left).
- Have significant experience managing the month-end process from start to finish.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Have previously worked in a small to medium organisation within a broad finance role.
This vacancy has a very quick turnaround so please do not hesitate in applying!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
£200.00 - £230.00 per day
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Accounts Senior - Charities
Dependent on Experience