Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 14:35|
The role will support the Number 1 on site on a range of tasks. Taking the lead for a number of the day to day responsibilities.
These include financial reporting, support & guidance to the local management teams, and ensuring financial controls are maintained.
My client is a leading manufacturing business located in South Wales. They have a number of sites across the UK and are very highly regarded globally. Roles like this do not come up regularly!!
- Month end accounting & reporting activities, typically journals, analysis, investigation and presentation to management teams.
- Financial analysis of monthly results.
- KPI Support and analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Capital investment reviews.
- Ensure financial controls are robustly maintained.
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Forward thinker
- Process improvement experience
- Competitive Salary
- Individual performance bonus
- Private medical
- World class brand exposure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West Lancashire, Lancashire
£200 - £275 per day
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
£40000 - £41000 per annum
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum