£40000 - £45000 per annum + Plus Additional benefits
24 days ago
The role will support the Number 1 on site on a range of tasks. Taking the lead for a number of the day to day responsibilities.
These include financial reporting, support & guidance to the local management teams, and ensuring financial controls are maintained.
My client is a leading manufacturing business located in South Wales. They have a number of sites across the UK and are very highly regarded globally. Roles like this do not come up regularly!!
- Month end accounting & reporting activities, typically journals, analysis, investigation and presentation to management teams.
- Financial analysis of monthly results.
- KPI Support and analysis.
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Capital investment reviews.
- Ensure financial controls are robustly maintained.
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification, e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Forward thinker
- Process improvement experience
- Competitive Salary
- Individual performance bonus
- Private medical
- World class brand exposure