£40000 - £50000 per annum
24 days ago
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning progressive organisation that prides themselves on personal development.
An award winning premium global manufacturing and retail organisations. Flexible approach to work operating a work hard play hard culture.
- Communicate with interdependent departments to resolve queries -focusing on the risk process.
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts and Board pack to ensure completion to a high standard.
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the Finance Director.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing workplace procedures and practices.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review variance analysis and commentary in support of the Board pack.
- Ensure key supplier reconciliations are kept up to date and cash flow is managed effectively.
- Work effectively to meet deadlines and organise workload and priorities.
- Mentoring and management of 3 Junior/Part qualified members of the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by the Finance Director
- Qualified- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (Required)
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Experience of Sage accounting package would be advantageous
- Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work and reports to aid decision making.
- Strong spreadsheet manipulation skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Ability to develop and improve report formats in line with business needs.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Consistent performance even when under pressure.
- Self-motivation and drive with the ability to motivate own team.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and to do so with confidence.
- Proven relationship and approachable nature.
- Market leading Salary
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Tailored Learning & Development progression
- Option to work remotely from home
- Employee Discounts
- State-of-the art office environment
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking