Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Love|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 08:46|
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning progressive organisation that prides themselves on personal development.
An award winning premium global manufacturing and retail organisations. Flexible approach to work operating a work hard play hard culture.
- Communicate with interdependent departments to resolve queries -focusing on the risk process.
- Produce and oversee monthly Management Accounts and Board pack to ensure completion to a high standard.
- Produce high quality work to assist management in making key strategic decisions.
- Continually adapt and improve management reports as agreed with the Finance Director.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets/forecasts.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing workplace procedures and practices.
- Perform key balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review variance analysis and commentary in support of the Board pack.
- Ensure key supplier reconciliations are kept up to date and cash flow is managed effectively.
- Work effectively to meet deadlines and organise workload and priorities.
- Mentoring and management of 3 Junior/Part qualified members of the team
- Other ad-hoc duties as prescribed by the Finance Director
- Qualified- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (Required)
- Excellent IT skills and highly proficient with MS Excel.
- Experience of Sage accounting package would be advantageous
- Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work and reports to aid decision making.
- Strong spreadsheet manipulation skills.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Ability to develop and improve report formats in line with business needs.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Consistent performance even when under pressure.
- Self-motivation and drive with the ability to motivate own team.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and to do so with confidence.
- Proven relationship and approachable nature.
- Market leading Salary
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Tailored Learning & Development progression
- Option to work remotely from home
- Employee Discounts
- State-of-the art office environment
- Company Pension
- Free onsite parking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£200 - £250 per day
Management Accountant - Newly Qualified
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£60000.00 - £62000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant