£45000 - £53000 per annum
14 days ago
Senior Management Accountant, reporting into the Head of Finance and leading management accounting and business analysis for the organisation.
Large Children's charity based in Central London that have grown considerably across the last 5-10 years. They are rated extremely highly by the regulator within their industry and are constantly looking to drive improvement across the group.
- Ownership of the management accounts for the organisation
- Business partnering with key stakeholders
- Budgeting and forecasting, including the annual process
- Key analysis and financial planning for business units
- Improvement to reporting
- Managing junior members of the finance team
You must be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong management accounting, budgeting and forecasting and business partnering experience. An understanding of the charity sector would be beneficial but not essential.
Salary c£50,000 plus benefits