Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Navreet Johal|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2020 13:00|
As the Senior Management Accountant you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients and reviewing management accounts as well as preparing more complex accounts.
My client is an established business in Nottingham within the service sector.
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Monitoring of financial performance in relation to budgets
- Participate in production of financial information and forecasts for senior management
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support the implementation of new processes and controls and the implementation of new systems
- Preparation of Weekly Cash Forecasts
- Assisting the auditors as part of the year end audit
- You will be a proven management accountant who has excellent month end closing skills to tight deadlines.
- You will be regularly meeting with senior budget holders in the business to discuss variances so you need to have excellent communications skills.
- You will be a qualified Accountant holding ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- The ideal candidate must have strong excel skills
- Flexible, Home working
- Excellent benefits including above average holidays and pension.
- Free on-site parking when in the office
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£180 - £250 per day
Group Financial Accountant
City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, pension + other benefits
Financial Accountant (Investment Management)
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Finance Analyst
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Financial Reporting Manager
£39000 - £52000 per annum