Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + excellent bonus|
|Contact Name:||Ross Brown|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 14:58|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join one of the UK's stand out organisations as a Senior Management Accountant
My client is a Household name in the UK who have grown from strength to strength over the last 5 years.
This is a newly created role within the central finance team of this large household named business based in Cardiff City Centre.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the Senior Management Accountant will be a senior member of the management accounting team, which provides management information and support to a range of senior stakeholders across the business.
Role Responsibilities will include:
- Line management of a small growing team.
- Developing a good understanding of the activities of the business and a strong working relationship with senior managers across the entire business, in order to be able to provide financial, numerical and procedural assistance to a variety of departments
- Developing existing control and accounting processes, implementing improvements as necessary following the
- Developing the MI reports created within finance to maximise relevance and usefulness to the business managers
- Developing new MI for use with new business ventures and testing campaigns
- Leading the development and implementation of accounting processes, controls and MI for new products as appropriate
- Pro-active monitoring of performance vs. budget / re-forecasts and summarising variances for senior management through meetings with heads of departments across the business
- Preparing regulatory returns for the group's intermediary companies
- Providing general support and completing ad-hoc tasks as required by heads of departments across the business in addition to Finance managers
This role would suit a candidate with the following skills/experience;
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Strong academic background with strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience of accounting processes and a comprehensive understanding of financial controls
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with senior management
- Self-motivator, pro-active in all aspects of the role
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Prior experience of managing people is essential
A base salary of c£40,000 per annum
A healthily guaranteed bonus for the 1st 3 years of employment.
A significant share options scheme accruing annually, which pays out dividends annually and you have the option to sell your shares after 3 years.
A raft of other excellent benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Financial Accountant
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Control and Reporting Accountant
North West England
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension
Interim Tax Accountant
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Financial & Regulatory Accountant
£300.00 - £400.00 per day
Senior Technical Accounting Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits