Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Nicholls|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2019 06:08|
Senior Management Accountant - Top 100 Accountancy Firm - Central London
Your new company
An established Top 100 firm of Chartered Accountants are seeking a Semi Senior Management Accountant to join their firms expanding outsourcing firm. The accountancy firm operates within a successful international network and specialises in providing and audit, accounting and tax advice service to a number of local and international clients.
Your new role
In your new role as a Senior Management Accountant you will manage a portfolio of clients spanning various industries including hospitality, technology and a variety of other clients. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Full review and preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- WIP and billing control; understanding client contracts, ensuring a thorough understanding of the contracted scope of work and agreeing additional fees where required.
- Review of VAT return submissions, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients, including attending their premises when required.
- Supervising a team of trainees and semi senior accountants ensuring all work is completed accurately and within budget
- Advising both clients and colleagues on new software packages, specifically cloud accounting solutions
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this position you will be ACA or ACCA fully qualified with experience in a client facing practice role. You will be confident in preparing and reviewing full management accounts and will confidently be able to provide recommendations to clients. You will be confident in using cloud software and will advice clients on how to improve their finance function.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be given a great opportunity to work with a host of local and international clients ranging from sole traders through to large listed companies. The accountancy firm promotes internal progression and you will be given great responsibility from day one.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hailsham, East Sussex
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£38000 - £42000.00 per annum + 27 days hol, parking, hybrid working
Senior Practice Accountant
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Accountant / Advisory
£34000 - £38000 per annum
Qualified Senior Accountant
£28000 - £35000 per annum + plus benefits