Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £49000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Szmelter|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 10:52|
Your new company
Highly successful and expanding services company.
Your new role
A stand alone finance role on the site, business-partnering operational colleagues and reporting to divisional & head offices. Pleasant, collaborative working environment.
Provide finance understanding to operating units, driving enhanced business performance and decision making, supported by the proactive utilisation of financial information and business analysis, and the successful implementation of new projects. Key responsibilities will include:
- Key member of the unit's Management Team, providing financial leadership to enable robust strategic decision making.
- Supported by a central management accounting team deliver accurate and insightful month end management accounts, variance analysis and commentary - both financial and non-financial.
- Support the forecasting and annual budgeting process for operating units, including extensive discussions with operational staff and co-ordination with central finance team and Senior FM.
- Ownership of management information, deep understanding of activities and drivers
- Ongoing identification & communication of risks & opportunities through general interactions with operations, ad hoc scenario analyses of commercial opportunities, etc
- Continually review financial controls processes across the centre to ensure compliance with central policy
- Monitoring of performance against contracted targets
- Provide day to day finance support to the operational management and teams
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and support to the Senior Finance Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with experience of working in a management accounting/business partnering role. Excellent analytical & financial modelling skills. Predictive & forecast modelling, planning & assisting with strategy. Ability to work in a cross functional/matrix organisation. Ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation and present complex information in a clear, understandable format. Ability to influence key stakeholders. Wanting to have genuine business impact. Meeting targets & deadlines. Advanced Excel plus strong Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Able to carry out occasional business travel
What you'll get in return
A great opportunity with an expanding business in a high-profile role where you can make a definite impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Financial Accountant
Birmingham, West Midlands
£55000 - £60000 per annum + pension, healthcare, bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Group Financial Accountant
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £500000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
In House Tax Accountant
£45000 - £50000 per annum + & range of other exciting benefits