Senior IT Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 15:36|
Your New Company
A FTSE 50 Media and Publishing firm based in Central London are going through a period of sustained growth is seeking to appoint an Senior IT Auditor to join their high performing and experienced team on a permanent basis.
So, if you have strong experience in a risk based IT auditing role, especially within a global, complex firm with excellent planning, organisation and communication skills, and you are open to new challenges, then I'd love to hear from you!
Your New Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior IT Auditor to lead in the delivery of high impact IT and analytics audits across this business, delivering quality assurance over the management of key risks and effectiveness of controls, and to enhance the control environment of the business.
- Leading the delivery of audits, including planning, execution, reporting and follow-up activities.
- Delivering audits to time and budget with a high degree of autonomy.
- Executing robust and high-quality assessment of control adequacy and effectiveness in line with the organisation's audit methodology.
- Producing high quality audit reports, which clearly articulate the risks and root cause, and detail recommendations which build a better control environment and add value to improve the Bank.
- Ownership and management of key senior stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Contributing to annual audit planning through bringing insights and challenge to the management of key risks
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Proven IT audit experience, preferably within Media, or a similar business, and professionally qualified - CISA/CISM/CISSP
- An effective communicator, both verbally and in writing with the capability to perform sound analysis
- An organised worker, able to prioritise and manage own workload. Resilient in nature and able to manage multiple priorities across a variety of audit teams
- Strong people skills able to influence key stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in leading data analytics audits, with knowledge of associated tools (e.g. SAS, ACL) and methodology
- Engaging effectively with senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
A highly competitive salary with excellent benefits and bonus. You will have the opportunity to work at on high-level audits with exposure to key decision makers and stakeholders.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Strong Benefits Package
Senior Finance Manager - Marketing & Advertising
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Senior Treasury Manager (Global Media Business)
£80000 - £95000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Senior Manager - Not For Profit (Happy to talk flexible working)
53000 - 75000