Senior IT Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 09:24|
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational conglomerate with operations in Media, Telecoms, Rail and more! Based in central London, they are looking to hire for a Senior IT Auditor. You will be a key member of the Audit & Risk team there as part of a wider team of over 20. You will be tasked with identifying key IT risks within the business and examining and evaluating the adequacy of controls available to mitigate those risks.
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Undertake IT audits in line ISACA standards, and company protocols. This audit work will include reviews of IT General Controls, Projects and programmes, and IT Security.
- Work with the Audit & Risk team to maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to help ensure work carried out adequately addresses the key risks.
- Work with individual business units to allow improvements in the controls, which will mitigate risks.
- Review technical data, identify associated risks and interpret this into easy to understand terms for non-IT professionals in the business
- Ensure reported actions are agreed with SMT, and are then followed-up, which will establish whether they have been carried out. And if not, persuading and influencing senior stakeholders to ensure this does happen.
Travel in the role will be around 40%, all of which will be across the EMEA region, including some in in the UK.
The successful candidate will have around 3-4 years of previous IT Audit experience. This experience will be supported by a CISA, QiCA, or IIA qualification. You'll demonstrate the ability to work in a global matrix-structured organisation, where you have been liaising with senior stakeholders and show an attention to detail combined with the ability to see the "big picture". Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without employer sponsorship.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
Senior Project Accountant
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Finance Manager (Global Construction)
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus
New Role - Finance Controller - Growing SME
Kingston upon Thames, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Private Medical
£300.00 - £325.00 per day