Senior IT Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior IT Auditor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sam Birkbeck|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 10:31|
Senior IT Auditor for a Global Insurance Company
A global insurance company employing over 40,000 people, serving customers in more than 170 countries.
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager / Auditor Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and documenting audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
- Agreeing on corrective actions and delivering the final audit report, with support from the Portfolio Manager / Audit Manager, for more technically challenging, complex and sensitive assignments.
- Tracking the implementation of agreed actions.
- Developing own knowledge and business awareness by reviewing available resources and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Contributing to the Group Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
- Ideally a degree or equivalent in IT or related field
- Relevant professional qualification (CIA/CISA) or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with travel - up to 20% UK travel
£50,000 - £60,000 plus an excellent benefits package
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working
£50000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
Senior Financial Controller
City of Westminster, London
£80000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + plus bonus and benefits
R&D Tax Senior Manager
Audit Senior Associate