£10000 - £80000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
16 days ago
Senior IT Audit Manager to join our the Technology & Infrastructure Audit team to act as the IT subject matter specialist, working across the business units and collaborating with different IT Audit teams to provide expertise and guidance. The role has considerable exposure and influence on decision makers in the organisation.
The business are a PLC, based in England, who are increasing their IT Audit team dramatically.
The Senior IT Audit Managers responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Work with colleagues to plan and execute audits to a high quality to provide audit assurance and insights for the highest risks.
- Communicate and report on the assessment of the effectiveness of the framework of controls, root causes and culture.
- Manage relationships at a senior management level within the business. Provide reporting to key colleagues (e.g. Audit Committees, Risk Committees, Board Committees, etc.) and influence management actions to deliver a more effective controls framework.
- Support the production of objective, concise and insightful audit reports.
- Own interaction with business management for issue tracking to support Internal Audit's validation of closure.
The successful Senior IT Audit Managers responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
Experience in IT Audit with a knowledge of planning, business analysis, risk and control evaluation, testing and reporting is critical.
Experience in risk management at 1st, 2nd or 3rd line of defence for IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Governance or IT Service Management would be greatly advantageous. As would any risk management in other areas of IT such as Applications, Data Management, Operational Resilience, Cybersecurity or Information Security.
Experience of managing senior level relationships and influencing behaviour.
Experience with leading complex projects/reviews, leading small-medium sized teams and exposure to finding negotiation.
Experience in a financial services institution, either directly or via an audit firm would be advantageous. Any technical experience and background knowledge of the insurance industry would be highly beneficial.
A professional technology audit qualification (CISA, CISSP, CIA or equivalent) or technology qualification (ITIL or equivalent) would be beneficial.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership for improving the team and Group Audit process by supporting the strategic direction of the team in terms of structure and balance of resource.
Competitive annual salary commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience.
Generous defined contribution pension scheme.
Holiday allowance of 29 days plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days.
Up to 40% discount for products plus discounts for Friends and Family (some exclusions apply).
Excellent range of flexible benefits to include a matching share save scheme
- The ability to WFH permanently