Senior Investment Appraisal Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Investment Appraisal Analyst|
|Salary:||£60k - 63k per year|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 15:40|
Do you want to bring your investment appraisal expertise to a modern, growing organisation? Do you want to work close to some of the country’s most exciting property development portfolios? Are you also looking for a role that allows you to work flexibly?
This Senior Investment Appraisal Analyst role is a newly created position, added to the structure in response to a diversifying workload and increased need for support on major property developments. You will provide high level financial analysis, develop strong relationships and be a well-known figure in the organisation, particularly to the Development teams, and have key responsibilities such as:
- Using your expertise in Investment Appraisal software to provide managers within the Property Development function with sound financial analysis and information about the future of proposed schemes
- Providing accurate information that helps ensure investment decisions are being made with the best chance of success
- Business Partnering with colleagues in the Development function to provide sound evaluation of various investment proposals
- Creating and using financial models to provide cash flow forecast information and regular re-evaluation of the viability of schemes
- Reporting on the state of various schemes and providing senior management with timely, accurate, and up to date information about the state of ongoing schemes.
This is a role with a powerful scope of influence – as the number of homes being built each year is set to grow, the position will grow over time and you will be known as the go-to person for key information moving forward. With ongoing professional development courses on offer to all staff, this is an organisation that truly prioritises its workforce and those with great ambition to grow in their careers should be strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant, or have achieved a high level of experience equivalent to a CCAB qualification
- Have experience within the Housing sector using the Pamwin investment appraisal tool
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator who can build excellent relationships at all levels
Applications are under constant review – apply need to be considered or to have an informal chat for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Tax Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
bonus and benefits
Commercial Accountant (Real Estate)
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum