Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending
|Job Title:||Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Davies|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 19:28|
Senior Investment Analyst - Real Estate Lending. Our Client is a growing lender who is growing rapidly. Since their launch, they have completed real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK and Europe. They have provided over £400 million worth of funding and for investment and development opportunities.
The Role will be reporting to a Director and the person will be responsible for Commercial Real Estate transactions from client on-boarding through to exit deal. The duties will be as below:
- Screening and assessing the initial lending opportunity.
- Conducting financial analysis including cash flow modelling, carrying out asset valuation and preparing development appraisals.
- Carrying out sensitivity and scenario analysis.
- Conducting legal, commercial, financing due diligence.
- Writing and presenting Credit Committee memorandums.
- Leading the underwriting process with internal and external parties to conclude deals.
- Identifying critical issues regarding asset performance and evaluating impact and sensitivities to various inputs.
- Being involved in the annual asset and portfolio review analysis.
- Getting quarterly update on the properties (rent rolls, CAPEX, OPEX, etc.) and analysing resulting portfolio.
- Identifying qualitative, quantitative and market factors that will impact expected returns and profitability (with assistance from junior Analyst's).
- Getting involved in preparing materials to support of fundraising.
- Responsible for following up deals cash flow to assist in-house and investors accounting teams.
- Following up of accounting budget to monitor deals tax/legal structure
The Person MUST have an undergraduate degree with 3-5 years' experience in real estate (investment / development) or finance/lending. Exceptional modelling skills are needed, one must be able to create models from scratch. The incumbent will be highly numerate and thrive in a busy, dynamic environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit. It will be advantageous if you have a professional qualification be it MRICS or ACA/CFA. This is very good opportunity to get full deal exposure and be able to grow with the company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Manager - Real Estate
Corporate Tax Manager - in house real estate
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits package
£300.00 - £350.00 per day