Senior Internal Auditor - Large UK Government Body
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor - Large UK Government Body|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2020 18:16|
Provide assurance on the effectiveness of controls to mitigate the risks facing the business.
Our client is a large government body, experiencing rapid growth. They are thriving at the moment, and have remained profitable despite Covid-19 and Brexit. They now have a global remit, and offer industry leading benefits.
- Planning, including holding planning meetings to determine key controls, writing the audit programme to test the key controls, and selecting samples.
- Fieldwork, including testing key controls through interviews, walkthroughs and sample testing, as well as holding opening and closing meetings, and maintaining clear, comprehensive and accurate work papers.
- Reporting, including writing audit reports that deliver an accurate, clear assessment of the control environment.
- The successful candidate should have a professional qualification
- Proven and successful internal and/or external audit experience either in a practice firm or industry.
- Industry leading benefits
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus 9 days bank holiday
- Possibility to accrue extra holiday through flexi working
- Exceptional, industry leading pension scheme.
- London base
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Auditor - UK Government Executive Agency
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Forensic Accountant
Deputy Finance Director (Interim)
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + benefits