£60000.00 - £68000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
Your new company is a multi-national conglomerate business, with varied business interests in everything from manufacturing to cosmetics to food to energy. They have a lean corporate audit team, based in their stylish London offices, with the company's Head Office being based in Asia - with the ultimate reporting line for Internal Audit being based there.
Your new role
In your new role as Senior Internal Auditor, you will work on a varied audit plan, which will include financial audits, operational audits and corporate audits (HR, IT etc.). As such, this is not the sort of role which will have you running repetitive and tedious audits, you will need to be enthusiastic about your work - getting stuck in to multiple different areas of auditing, assisting the team where necessary.
The business is truly international - with projects around the World, in this role you will be expected to travel circa 30% of the time (mostly within Europe, but some to Middle East, Asia and America).
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CPA, IIA etc.)
- Internal Audit experience (likely 3 years+)
- Desire to be involved in varied audits, including financial, operational and corporate
- Prior experience working within a similar environment (Asian, Chinese, Japanese owned)
- Ability to live and work in the UK without restriction or sponsorship
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 30% of the time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.