Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 15:53|
As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be leading audits, working within a large supportive team whilst gaining excellent experience and furthering your career.
The client are a well recognised Organisation, based in Liverpool, with offices across the North of England.
The key responsibilities of a Senior Internal Auditor will include, but not be limited to;
- Conduct audits from planning to final reporting,
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests/ procedures and accurately interpret results, whilst ensuring the work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional standards.
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, develop appropriate testing approaches and assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which affect activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately define those risks, and formulate recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective
- Prioritise work so resources are devoted to areas of highest risk in line with the audit needs assessment
- Communicate in a proactive and professional manner with clients.
- Be proactive in making business decisions, for example, providing solutions for any client challenges
The successful Senior Internal Auditor should have;
- Relevant professional experience, ideally within Internal Audit
- CMIIA (CIA + 3 QIAL case studies) or CCAB qualified
- Proficient in MS Office and flow charting software
- Experience with data analytics software, however additional training will be provided
- Full driving licence and personal car, preferable (flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments is also key)
The successful Senior Internal Auditor will receive;
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package,
- Flexible & Agile working on offer,
- Great supportive team & working culture
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's