Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2020 14:48|
Due to aggressive growth plans, this leading FS Midlands based business is looking to recruit an additional Internal Auditor.
Midlands based Financial Services organisation with a clear vision and exciting growth plans.
To complement the Audit team, our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Internal Auditor to join Group Internal Audit. This is a great opportunity for a qualified Accountant or CFA to work on high profile audit engagements and influence senior stakeholders, in a team where there is strong focus on empowerment and personal development.
- Ownership of delivering a complex and challenging portfolio of Financial Risk audits;
- End to end planning, fieldwork and reporting of audit assignments, to time and quality; delivering control opinions on the effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls;
- Build and proactively managing relationships with key stakeholders and committees across the Group that fosters trust, open relations and two way communication;
- Add value through communicating audit opinions on/improvements to governance, risk management and control to key stakeholders and committee chairs/attendees in a clear, concise and commercial manner
- Build strong two way communication links with other providers.
- Deliver high quality (right first time) outputs in provision of opinion, adhering to methodology and quality framework set by Group and IIA standards.
- Qualified Account or CFA qualification with either external or Internal Audit experience preferably within a financial services environment.
- Excellent planning, co-ordination and organisation skills, balancing audit delivery with external demands and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to proactively plan for future challenges and changes to audits / audit plan.
- Audit / Actuarial / Accountancy specialist knowledge, with a strong understanding of all relevant technical matters and relevant best practice risk & control frameworks, ideally within a highly regulated corporate environment.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills with the ability to influence at a senior level
- Track record of continuous improvement and embracing change
- Commercial and strategic outcomes based focus
- Big 4 or consulting background
Excellent package on offer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £44000 per annum + Bonus, Excellent Benefits
Senior Fund Accountant
APAC Data Analytics and Enablement Lead, Assurance (Financial Services)
Treasury Accountant, IFRS - 12 month FTC (Global Bank)
£60000 - £65000 per annum + £7k completion bonus
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive Benefits