Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 18:07|
Senior Internal Auditor - Newport - £45,000 to £50,000
Your new company
Your new company is a global leader in their field, they specialise in the technical manufacturing.
Your new role
Your new role is a key hire for the business and the successful candidate will gain significant exposure to senior stakeholders across the business, in both finance and operational capacity.
You will be getting involved in a broad range of internal audits and this will give the post holder a great understanding of the business and the ability open doors to other roles in the business if desired. You will be required to travel domestically and internationally, as needed
Key areas of responsibility include the following:
- Support the development of the annual risk assessment and provide input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan
- Perform audits and consultative procedures including the following:
- Design work program to achieve objectives
- Conduct interviews, review documents, and prepare work papers documenting audits of key internal controls and key operational processes
- Review and analyze evidence and document processes and procedures
- Identify, develop, and document relevant audit issues and value added recommendations
- Communicate the results of projects via written reports and/or oral presentations to management
- Work with business management to develop and implement practical solutions to address audit findings
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will need to be a motivated, ambitious candidate who is keen to develop and progress in the role. Whilst not essential, top 5 accounting firm experience would be preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be paid an above average salary for a newly or recently qualified accountant, as well as a bonus and strong benefits You`ll join a global business with a multitude of opportunities,
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% annual bonus
Corporate Internal Auditor
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance
Internal Audit Manager
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Internal Controls Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £47000 per annum
Internal Audit & Risk Manager
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bonus & Benefits