Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2020 14:29|
Internal Audit job, low travel, ACCA, ACA, SOX, Controls, Farnborough, Surrey, £,
Your new company
My client, a successful healthcare provider is looking for a talented, motivated individual to join their high performing team.
Your new role
In your new role you will be executing a programme of complex audits and compliance objectives in accordance with the company's audit methodology and professional standards. Activities will include:
- Review documentation obtained during risk monitoring before each assigned audit project.
- Take part in a on-site process walk-through with the project team of the functions being audited.
- Document understanding of the business area's process with no guidance.
- Identify and document relevant controls that mitigate the risks identified within the function.
- Perform relevant controls testing.
- Document results of controls testing in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the drafting of the audit report with guidance from the project manager.
- Conduct follow-ups including reaching out to business area contacts, obtaining relevant information from the business area, testing to validate and updating documentation with guidance from the Audit Project Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A relevant qualification, e.g ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Mandarin or Cantonese language skills highly desirable.
- Strong project management skills and a deadline driven mindset.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary of £45000 and a generous benefits package including:
- Health Insurance
- Person Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Completions Accountant
£44000.00 - £47000.00 per annum
Group Finance Manager
bonus, healthcare, pension
£70000 - £74000 per annum + car, bonus, benefits
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum