21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Internal Audit job, Slough, low travel, £50-60k, ACCA, ACA, CIA, IIA,
Your new company
My client, a Japanese listed company is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join there successful team.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head Of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for the annual risk-based audit plan to identify recommendation that will add value to and enhance processes and controls within the company. You will be undertaking a range of operational, strategic initiatives, business controls and 3rd party contract arrangements.
You will also contribute to the JSOX compliance program, assist in managing the co-sourced audit team and support with the preparation of audit reports for committees and meetings
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Be ACCA, ACA or CIA qualified.
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar Internal Audit role.
- Conduct audits consistent with the IIA standards.
- Process strong financial acumen in reviewing financial processes and risks.
- A proven track record of working to deadlines and strong organisational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple project at once.
- Be able to embrace change and drive improvements.
What you'll get in return
In return this role offers a salary up to £60000 and a generous benefits package including:
- Car allowance
- 10% performance bonus
- Flexible working
- Plus more!#
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.