Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2020 14:22|
Internal audit job, £50k, Swindon, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, IIA, Low travel,
Your new company
My client, a growing supply chain provider is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to add value to a already high performing team.
Your new role
The overall responsibility of this role is to take on a portfolio of audits to improve the operations across the business. Daily tasks would include:
- Collaborate with Senior management to agree the scope of the audits.
- Carry out fieldwork across various locations.
- Writing reports and presenting your findings to the senior stakeholders.
- Monitor the improvements and carry out follow up audits where necessary.
- Ensure 'best practice' is maintained at all times in line with the company's audit methodologies.
What you'll need to succeed
This role would suit candidates looking for there first move from practice and have the following:
- Educated to degree level.
- Have a relevant accounting or audit qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIA).
- Have at least 2 years experience in Internal or External Audit.
- Strong communication skill and the ability to engage with all levels of stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of detail and analytical skills.
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £55000 is on offer for the right candidate, along with a benefits package which includes:
- Life Assurance
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Plus more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's