Senior Internal Auditor
|Job Title:||Senior Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Robert Warwick|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 17:39|
A leading tech company based in central London has a new permanent job vacancy for a Senior Internal Auditor. This role plays an integral part in the Internal Audit team and will provide an excellent opportunity to learn the business globally. You will work closely with VP, Internal Audit, Senior Audit Managers and other Internal Audit colleagues and co-sourced third party teams, as well as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) management team and their direct reports.
You will be part of a team who is responsible for executing internal audits at company offices globally and will also be performing the Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing company-wide. Travel is 40-50% on an international basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Execute internal audit reviews and testing according to the Internal Audit annual plan, including fieldwork testing, documentation of results and completion of work papers in accordance with relevant internal and external standards.
- Support the VP IA and Audit Managers in delivering internal audit reviews.
- Assist in the preparation of the IA audit programs to be used in current and future audits.
- Identify risks associated with the processes under review.
- Determine financial policies and procedures compliance.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and makes improvement recommendations.
- Review evidence of management action plan implementations.
- Perform Sarbanes-Oxley compliance work company-wide.
- Assist in preparation of draft audit reports for audit management review.
- Mentor and provides coaching to junior staff.
- Participate in special projects when required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in internal or external audit experience, either from a Top 50 firm or multinational company. Exposure to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX 404) would be advantageous. Please note that you must be eligible to work in the UK without employer sponsorship to apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Internal Auditor
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Finance Manager
£40 - £75000.00 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
£40 - £70000.00 per annum