Senior Insolvency Manager - offshore posting
|Job Title:||Senior Insolvency Manager - offshore posting|
|Location:||British Virgin Islands|
|Salary:||£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 15:02|
Be an appointment-taker on enjoyably complex, large and multi-jurisdictional work in this Offshore, Caribbean location
Your new company
My client is an independent insolvency, fraud investigation and dispute resolution firm, with professionals working from offices in across several global locations. They have several USP's compared to their competitors, including a more balanced business across Insolvency, Restructuring and Forensic/Forensic Technology. Many cases they run are "ahead of the headlines" and casework is a healthy balance of large/complex and core/volume.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen to the the #2 to Partners in the BVI. You would hold licence there straight away and be encouraged to build your own profile through business development, across several jurisdictions.
- Formal insolvency appointments (often large) & Corporate Recovery assignments
- Restructuring and work-outs
- Strategic exits
- Forensic and Cross Border Fraud investigations
- Contentious/Litigious matters
- F Tech and E Discovery
- Distressed asset sales and asset recovery
and plenty of other related cases.
In the round you would undertake management of corporate recovery, forensic and liquidation assignments and assist the Partner/s with the day-to-day supervision of staff and clients. You'd also be given enough non-chargeable time, and some budget, to develop new business and thereby your own profile.
What you'll need to succeed
A full specification is available, but in brief:
- JIEB qualified
- UK Insolvency experience to at least Senior Manager/AD level
- "Normal formal" insolvency experience is absolutely fine, but if you happen to have done any complex or contentious work too, that's an added bonus
- The appetite to develop business
What you'll get in return
- 0% income tax and just 8% payroll tax
- A generous package inc..pension, health, discretionary bonus
- Help with relocation
- A climate which is consistently balmy with gentle breezes
- A fantastic outdoor, leisure and social life
- A natural "break point" every year at visa renewal
- And should you choose to return to your home jurisdiction....Highly marketable experience on your cv that makes you stand out from the crowd
If you'd like to know more about living, working, education etc in the BVI please get in touch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Offshore Insolvency Manager: market-leading firm
British Virgin Islands
£77916.75 - £94320.28 per annum + bonus & benefits
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Insolvency Partner/Appointment-taker - national expansion
Manager or Senior Manager
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum