Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Todd|
|Job Published:||August 05, 2020 13:59|
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for a portfolio of principally corporate insolvency engagements with a particular focus on CVLs and Compulsory Liquidations. You will be pro-active in progressing those cases in conjunction with the case/investigations manager and office-holder.
My client is a top 50 accoutancy practice that has 40,400 professionals serving global clients: 24,400 professionals across 91 countries and territories in there unique integrated partnership, and 16,000 professionals from there North America Alliance in the US and Canada.
- Manage a portfolio of cases including Administrations, CVAs, CVLs and WUCs.
- Efficient and effective case progression.
- Sitting in and contributing to strategy meetings.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post.
- Dealing with control and custody of company records and archiving.
- Assisting with statutory case tasks and maintaining diary updates.
- Preparing periodic case reviews for review by manager.
- Preparing Progress Reports for review by manager.
- Preparing remuneration approval reports and overseeing decision procedures.
- Setting up new cases on IPS and preparing all relevant paperwork for new cases.
- Send simple case related correspondence.
- Prepare correspondence for more complex matters for approval by manager. Dealing with initial notices to
- Registrar of Companies, court, advertisements and reports to creditors following appointment.
- Set up of creditors and debtors on IPS and maintaining creditors and debtor files with up to date control schedules, dealing with creditor queries and disputes.
- Take minutes of statutory meetings.
- Be proactive in dealing with outstanding matters on the assignments.
- Progress asset realisation strategies agreed by manager and IP.
- Dealing with creditor queries both via telephone and through written correspondence.
- Liaise directly with agents and solicitors on matters.
- Be able to identify possible antecedent investigations on cases and undertake analysis of company records
- Assisting tax/VAT specialists to complete formal returns.
- Prepares conduct reports for submission to the Insolvency Service.
- Manages WIP in accordance with agreed budgets.
- Manages portfolio using appropriate forms and maintains files in accordance with the team's standardised format.
- Builds strong working relationships with clients and intermediaries.
- Understands and able to produce SIP 9 reports.
- Minimum of 2 years restructuring or insolvency experience.
- Must have experience of using IPS.
- Experience of managing an insolvency portfolio and able to work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience of dealing with agents and solicitors.
- Holds up to date knowledge of appropriate restructuring services case law and legislation.
- Experience of producing statutory reports relating to insolvency cases.
- Must be able to present a professional image to the firm's clients.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills required.
- Ability to identify issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen.
- Ability to express ideas with authority and conviction through verbal and written communication.
- Desire to help grow and develop the department.
- Keen to assist with networking events.
- Ability to develop self and others.
- Ability to research and interpret information.
- Professional qualification desirable but not necessary.
The specific role/title/salary will be dependent on the successful candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Insolvency Manager - offshore posting
British Virgin Islands
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
£38000.00 - £44000.00 per annum