Senior Insolvency Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Insolvency Administrator|
|Salary:||40000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Brendan Mare|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 11:57|
Menzies LLP is actively looking to identify a very talented individual to be our new Senior Insolvency Case Administrator to be based from the central London office. This is a key role within a growing and dynamic firm and would ideally suit an applicant with a hands-on approach, who possesses excellent time management capabilities.
Working in a friendly and motivated team, the role of the incumbent involves being responsible for a number of personal and corporate insolvencies. The incumbent will progress a case from start to finish ensuring all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled, alongside the Insolvency Practitioner’s duties in order to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors.
The incumbent should be able to manage their own workload whilst also meeting statutory deadlines as well as those in house; therefore demonstrating excellent organisational skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Case management – the incumbent will take responsibility of their own portfolio of personal and corporate cases, including Bankruptcies, CVLs, Compulsory Liquidations and Administrations.
- The incumbent will liaise with key stakeholders from the outset, including debtors, directors, shareholders, employees and creditors, to gain key information and an understanding of each specific case.
- Preparation of Statutory Reports and carrying out investigations.
- Reporting to senior management and Insolvency Practitioners and provide support and assistance to other team members when required.
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Eligibility to work in the UK without any restrictions.
- Must fit with our 'BRIGHT' values!
- Qualified through experience and/or qualified as CPI/AAT/ACCA/ACA.
- An excellent working knowledge of all types of insolvency procedures, gained through minimum of 3 years experience in an insolvency practice.
- Proven experience of working in a fast paced environment and ability to deliver to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare letters and formal reports.
- Be familiar with all common Microsoft programs and eventually become fluent with bespoke software systems (being proficient with IPS is an advantage).
- Ability to demonstrate stability of employment and coherent reasons for career moves.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the required skills and attributes to be our new Senior Insolvency Case Administrator then apply online ASAP.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's