Senior Income Manager - NHS
|Job Title:||Senior Income Manager - NHS|
|Contact Name:||Rahat Choudhury|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 19:23|
Interim Assignment with immediate start.
An opportunity to join a well established NHS trust.
Michael Page are partnering with a well known NHS trust based in the heart of London.
- To closely monitor the trusts' income position providing analysis and insight.
- To manage month end reporting, including journals, prepayments, invoicing and accruals.
- To business partner key stakeholders
- Fully or part qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- To be immediately available
- Public sector and government experience preferable but ideally NHS.
- Flexible working
- An opportunity to work for a well established public sector and government trust within London
- Strong possibility of contract extension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Analyst
£63000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance
Temporary Senior Internal Auditor(s)
£200 - £250 per day
Senior Payroll Accountant
£37,300 - 40,248 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance
£45k - 50k per year
Internal Audit Manager - 12m FTC
£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum