Senior Group Treasury Manager - Governance and Compliance
|Job Title:||Senior Group Treasury Manager - Governance and Compliance|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Perriton|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 13:40|
Michael Page Treasury are working with a large FTSE listed business, who are looking for a new Senior Manager to join their team with a focus on governance and compliance.
Our client is a well known brand with revenues in excess of £15bn last year.
- Act as the custodian of the Group Treasury policy and delegations of authority frameworks, recommending policy enhancements and working with Treasury team members to ensure compliance with policy.
- Deliver all external compliance obligations, for example to banking partners and trustees, regulators, and auditors, ensuring compliance with regulatory and contractual obligations.
- Manage Treasury's covenant process.
- Contribute to the business continuity processes for Group Treasury to ensure the continuing provision of Treasury function in the case of a business interruption.
- Manage the design, implementation and continuous improvement of Treasury's Sarbanes Oxley control framework. Working with the Group Controls team and external audit on implementing and reviewing any changes.
- Manage the delivery and co-ordination of Treasury's external audit process, including SOx walkthroughs and testing and half year and year-end substantive testing. Also co-ordinate Treasury's involvement in periodic internal audit reviews
- Monitor daily transactions in dealing platforms to ensure compliance with risk limits and restrictions by the dealing team; working alongside the Senior Risk Manager.
- Regularly review process notes, procedures and controls to ensure that all documented processes, checklists and operational controls are fit for purpose. Act as an advisor to other Treasury teams, advising on best practice processes, controls and improvements.
- Ensure that all controls are operated fully within own sphere of responsibility.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the audit process. Ability to constructively challenge the audit process as and when required.
- In-depth knowledge of controls, particularly Sarbanes Oxley controls. Risk assessments, the design and testing of controls.
- In depth knowledge of large Treasury functions and processes, including risk reporting, foreign exchange and debt/interest risks
- Proven track record of building and sustaining solid business relationships with senior internal and external stakeholders. Ability to work within a matrix organisation.
The package on offer is highly competitive.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's