£60000 - £70000 per annum
19 days ago
This is a great opportunity for a ACA / ACCA qualified Accountant operating in a practice at a Managerial level, looking to make a move in to industry. Or a strong Technical Accountant with a good level of financial accounting and compliance experience already gained within a fast-paced industry setting.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer with an extensive and diverse product offering. They are passionate about delivering operational excellence by expanding their market share enabling growth, developing their product range and putting their people first.
This is a high-profile role for a technically strong, practice trained Accountant looking to make an impact within a leading global manufacturing company. Your role will be to lead the external reporting activities across the Group to ensure that they are carried out efficiently and in line with best practice and also to add finance business partnering support to the group's divisional finance teams to resolve all technical and project-based queries. You will also have the opportunity to take the lead on key projects within the business and manage a small team.
The successful Group Finance Manager will be comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and engaging with stakeholders of all levels across the organisation. You will be advanced in problem solving, have excellent organisational skills and demonstrate a people focused approach to dealing with query's and resolutions.
The Senior Group Finance Manager will:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA practice trained)
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 -3 years working in industry in similar role
- Be a highly motivated self-starter
- Proven track record in project management
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Be a strong communicator and ability to manage stakeholders of all levels
- A competitive basic salary between £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits
- Flexibility to work from home