City of London, London
22 days ago
ASAP - up to 4 weeks
Hays Senior Finance
I am currently working with a global technology company who is going through a period who have just been acquired by a US listed business and need support in aligning to the new company requirements including SOX reporting. They are moving their current finance function to work on the integration and as such creating a team who are looking to create a team of consultants who will be able to provide and support to the integration effort by back-filling BAU activities , and meeting new requirements/streamlined reporting of BAU activity until system integration is completed. This will be joining a team of seven consultants based in London The role of Senior Accountant Consultant will take responsibilities from both a business as usual activity and also support with the integration project. The FP+A Manager Consultant will be responsible for managing the day to day Financial responsibilities while providing support on the integration to aligning to the US listed company planning
- Work with Finance team and other stakeholders to improve and consolidate the internal monthly reporting package for
- Development and implementation of new models / measurement frameworks that align to new parent company.
- Provide monthly company budget analysis on both companies
- Coordinate the FP+A monthly budgeting in the new and old format
- Work closely with the CFO to influence planning/ decision support initiatives
- Coordinate the budget and forecast process (2+10, 5+7, 8+4 and 3 Year) including the creation and implementation of a 'bottom-up' per entity budget; there are 16.
- Coordinate intercompany transactions and liquidity forecasting from a changed transfer pricing process, leading true-ups and funding guidance, in progressive quarterly phases during 2021
- Design and implement a per product/service costing analysis across key company sales lines;
- Provide professional development to other team members.
This role will suit a qualified accountant with experience of developing FP+A reporting in an international company. It would be advantageous if someone came from a technology background