Senior FP&A Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 14:39|
In this role you will play a key part of the FP&A team whilst business partnering with senior stakeholders locally and globally.
My client is a leading financial services business with a large, international remit. Given the industry and clients they support, they have remained buoyant and have continued to grow despite Covid-19 being in effect and this is a newly-created role to support their continued expansion.
Reporting into the FP&A Manager and working closely with the CFO and senior leadership team, this Senior FP&A Analyst role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the planning cycle as well as the consolidated group budget.
- Business Partnering: Both finance and global senior leadership team supporting with all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market/competitor analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad-hoc analysis were required (including looking at opportunities for M&A)
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team
- Process/Controls: support wider finance function with continued development of processes and controls in line with the businesses growth
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Qualified Accountant
- First-time movers from Big 4 / Top 10 will be considered
- Subsequent FP&A experience in industry would be advantageous
- Strong excel proficiency
- £40,000 - £45,000 base salary
Yearly bonus based on individual and business performance
- Flexible working including the ability to work from home
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Credit Risk Analyst
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Senior FP&A Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£3750.00 - £4166.00 per month
£35000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Senior Management Accountant
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Tax Accountant