Senior FP&A Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Davenport-Smith|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 10:02|
Senior FP&A Analyst role with a leading global tech/telco firm. This is a commercial role with planning, business partnering and modelling responsibilities. £75K + Bonus. Central London.
My client is a leading tech/telco firm with a large, international remit. Given the industry and clients they support, they have remained buoyant and have continued to grow despite Covid-10 being in effect and this is a newly-created role to support their continued expansion.
Situated in their London head office, this Senior FP&A Analyst role is the first key FP&A and will head up all things FP&A for the group.
Reporting into the VP of Finance and working closely with the CFO and senior leadership team, this Senior FP&A Analyst role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the planning cycle for the group as well as the consolidated group budget.
- Business Partnering: Both finance and global senior leadership team supporting with all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market/competitor analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad hoc analysis were required (including looking at opportunities for M&A)
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team
- Process/Controls: support wider finance function with continued development of processes and controls in line with the businesses growth
- Presentation: Support in the preparation of material to be delivered to the board as well as any other necessary finance presentations
- Qualified Accountant with an audit background (ACA/ICAS or equivalent)
- Subsequent FP&A experience in industry (3+ years)
- Immediately available to start (or short notice period <1 month)
- Background in working with large, global businesses (ideally tech/telco)
- Strong excel proficiency
- Able to commute to Central London as/when offices reopen
What's On Offer
- Up to £75,000 (Experience dependent)
- 10% Bonus
- Package (Pension etc.)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior FP&A Analyst
£70000 - £75000 per annum + 10% Bonus
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + WFH 25days holidays
Planning & Reporting Analyst
40000 - 40000
Corporate Finance Analyst
Strategic Finance Analyst
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits