Senior FP&A Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior FP&A Analyst|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nick Harris|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:48|
The Senior FP&A Analyst will be supporting the Head of FP&A to deliver strong financial plans, reporting and analysis that supports the major corporate decisions of the CFO, CEO and the Board of Directors. Managing and improving processes which are key to oversight of the company's cash flow and evaluating overall progress towards goals and value inflection points committed to the Board and investors.
The client is a large international bio-tech business based just outside of Abingdon. Over recent years they have gone through large growth and hope to continue this hence the need of a new Senior FP&A Analyst.
The offices are large and open plan with lots of natural light - there is a real sense of enjoyment throughout the offices.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A to deliver the financial planning (budgets, forecasts and long range plan) processes for the company. This includes timetables, assumptions, target setting and company level presentations to the CFO, Leadership Team and Board
- Maintaining and improving the long range financial model of risk adjusted and non-risk adjusted cash flows. Includes scenarios, assumptions, and valuation. Working with key functions in the business to ensure a single aligned view. Highlighting risks and contingency plans.
- Providing recommendations on the continually improvement of tools to support effective financial planning and modelling.
- Work with the Head of FP&A to deliver company level reporting on cash flows and profitability versus financial plans, including understanding of key variances, impact on overall achievement of annual and long range plan, risks and recommending possible mitigation options
- With the Financial Controller, deliver financial reporting process, automated as far as possible to deliver cost centre level reports to business leaders and the Finance Partner, consistent with and reconciled to company level reporting.
- Support the Head of FP&A in the evaluation of potential M&A, divestment, asset partnering or other large scale business development deals. Support where required effective deal execution, working with external advisors as appropriate
- Provide insight to the Head of FP&A, CFO, CEO, Leadership and Board on the performance of comparable companies (earnings, valuation performance, IPOs, follow-ons, price points, deals, M&A, etc.), and recommendations on the implications for the business.
- Ensure the effective application of the company's financial control framework to business finances, including risk assessment, performing key control activities, training and testing of controls where applicable.
The Senior FP&A Analyst will have:
- Worked with non-finance colleagues on finance related matters
- Advanced knowledge and usage of MS Excel
- Experience of using ERP/Accounting Systems
- Proven track record of process improvement
- Industry experience within a high-tech, fast growing organisation
- Experience of using NetSuite software
On offer for the candidate is a salary of between £50,000 and £60,000 depending on experience and qualifications. Onsite parking, BUPA healthcare, 25 days holiday and other benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £48000 per annum
Senor Finance Manager (BioTech)
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + bonus
Associate Director, Financial Accounting
£7,000 car allowance, 20% bonus
Finance Manager ( Finance Strategy) 100% remote
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £45753 per annum
HEAD OF FINANCE
£80,000 – £85,000p plus car allowance,bonus and benefits