Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Management Accountant|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 18:18|
Does the idea of implementing new processes, improving business partnering processes and leading management accounting sound like the next move in your career?
Do you have a passion for supporting strategic decision making through your high-level analysis?
Do you want the opportunity to develop and enhance reporting standards for a medium-large charity?
This excellent opportunity as Senior Management Accountant will work for a large and well-established charitable organisation with a turnover of almost £70mil. The charity is going through a significant amount of change and growth and this newly created position will work to implement key changes to help add value to the internal reporting standards.
- Leading on budgeting and forecasting activities for the organisation and communicating concise and relevant information to senior stakeholders
- Design, develop and implement policies and procedures around the budgeting process to ensure understanding from stakeholders
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process
- Assist stakeholders in developing reports to help understand the business needs from a finance perspective
- Work as a key member in the team, reporting to the Head of Finance, delivering critical information to help improve the standards of long-term strategy across the charity
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- A CCAB qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- An experienced financial professional with working knowledge of dealing with large budgets
- A strong communicator, with business partnering experience and the gravitas to approach senior stakeholders and maintain a solid working relationship with them
- Ideally experienced in working for a charitable organisation
- A proactive and approachable individual
- Strong knowledge of excel to produce detailed reports
- Ideally experience of designing insightful reporting
This opportunity offers flexible working, a generous pension package and a strong working culture. Working for this highly esteemed charity would add a lot of value to a CV and truly gives the successful candidate the opportunity to make this role their own, utilising skills and experience to develop and implement useful procedures across the charity.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Interim Management Accountant
£38000 - £40000 per annum
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
York, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £33000 per annum