Senior FP&A Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior FP&A Accountant|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2020 09:26|
Do you have a passion for supporting strategic decision making through your high-level analysis?
Do you want the opportunity to develop and enhance reporting standards for a medium-large charity?
Does working with and advising senior stakeholders to lead as their business partner interest you?
This excellent opportunity as Senior FP&A Accountant will work for a large charitable organisation with a turnover of almost £70mil. As well as offering a collaborative team environment and opportunity to work with a number of senior stakeholders this Senior FP&A Accountant position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Leading on budgeting and forecasting activities for the organisation and communicating concise and relevant information to senior stakeholders
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process
- Design, develop and implement policies and procedures around the budgeting process to ensure understanding from stakeholders
- Assist stakeholders in developing reports to help understand the business needs from a finance perspective
The successful candidate for this position will be:
- A CCAB qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- An experienced financial professional with working knowledge of dealing with large budgets
- A strong communicator, with the gravitas to approach senior stakeholders and maintain a solid working relationship with them
- Ideally experienced in working for a charitable organisation
- A proactive and approachable individual
Applications are being reviewed on a daily basis and so don't delay in applying now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's