Senior Forensic Manager: Disputes/Litigation and Expert Witness
|Job Title:||Senior Forensic Manager: Disputes/Litigation and Expert Witness|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£80000 - £100000 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Louise Bridge|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 15:35|
Boutique Forensic Accounting/Advisory firm with presence in the UK, Europe and both the Americas.
Your new company
Our client is an international Advisory firm who have offices in the UK, both Americas and Europe. They specialise in risk & compliance, fraud, regulatory and commercial disputes/litigation. The UK business is geared slightly more towards the latter. Competing with/winning against the Big 4 on some cases, yet having the expertise and bandwidth of referrers to also take on medium and smaller cases, they benefit from cross-referrals from their other locations as well as a well-established London portfolio.
The firm is really light-touch and sustains good work-life balance.
Your new role
The firm are now seeking a Senior Manager, who anticipates their career path being primarily along a disputes, litigation and Expert Witness accounting trajectory. You'll be accomplished at and experienced in writing whole reports, and running cases, people and clients with minimal reference to Partners.
Cases are varied and would at the very least include:
- Business disputes
- Expert testimony
- International arbitration
- Intellectual property
- Competition /Anti-trust
- Valuation/valuation advisory
You'd be encouraged and given the opportunity to develop your own profile, including testifying, and the firm has a strong track record in promotion to Partner.
Equally if you see yourself as more of a "career Director", comfortable at that level and with no Partnership agenda, that can potentially be accommodated as well.
What you'll need to succeed
- Forensic Accounting experience to to at least experienced Manager level (for SM) and with both an experience bias towards, and preference for, Expert Witness, Litigation and Disputes
- Ideally some of that experience to be in large/complex cases.
- The firm has many ex-Big 4 people in the team, so if that's your background, this is a natural fit
What you'll get in return
- A properly cohesive, collaborative culture (including with international offices - they are good at making time differences work for them and not against them)
- Work-life balance
- Personalised career development
- Path to and support on the journey to Partner, if desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Forensic Senior Manager: major independent UK firm
City of London, London
bonus & benefits
Audit and Accounts Senior
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Audit and Accounts Senior
43000 - 50000
Audit Senior (Film, TV and Gaming)
Senior Manager, Accounting Advisory and Policy
West London, London