Senior Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £80000 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dan Atkins|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 17:21|
I am working exclusively with a FTSE 250 organisation here in the West Midlands to attract a Senior Financial Reporting Manager to lead a team and develop reporting processes.
Based in the West Midlands, this organisation is a recognised household brand name with an excellent reputation. Despite the challenging conditions, there is a clear and pragmatic plan to develop, grow and thrive in the coming months and years.
The business has created this Senior Financial Reporting Manager opportunity through an internal promotion.
Acting as the technical lead for the entire organisation, the Senior Financial Reporting Manager will work with the UK Financial Controller to ensure the clarity and rigour behind the financial performance for the organisation. Engaging with the key stakeholders including the CFO and CEO, this position is pivotal to the accurate and timely delivery of the accounts.
Other duties will include:
- Lead, develop, coach and mentor a team of 10
- Oversee the delivery of UK consolidated reporting, information packs, commentary and respond to ad-hoc requests to support the UK FC
- Manage and lead the relationship with external auditors
- Proactively seeking opportunities to enhance operational efficiency through best practice, and support the delivery of change across Finance
- Production and presentation of the Audit Committee reports for the UK company
The successful candidate for the Senior Financial Reporting Manager role is likely to be someone with a passion for the technical aspects of accounting and reporting. Someone with high levels of attention to detail who thrives on improving processes and delivering high quality results in a pressurised environment will thrive in this position.
The client is ideally looking for:
- An ACA qualified accountant (ideally trained within the a Big 4 firm)
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrable ability to test, challenge and improve processes
- Up-to-date accounting policy and regulatory knowledge (e.g. IFRS 16)
- Strong presentation skills including excellent verbal communication skills
£70-85k + £6k Car + Bonus (10-20%) + Pension + Healthcare + other benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
NAS Senior Manager – Audit Professional Services (Happy to talk flexible working)
60000 - 85000
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
45000 - 70000
Tax Manager - Employment
£55000 - £65000 per annum + excellent benefits package