Senior Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£85000 - £95000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2019 17:00|
You will support the Head of Financial Reporting by managing and owning timely reports, articulating the wider group performance as well as explaining any variances in the budget or forecast. You will also have significant opportunities to refine and improve current processes, troubleshooting where necessary to encourage 'best in class' performance across the team.
Main duties include:
* Fully understand system procedures required to deliver management accounts and proactively manage impact of business changes on reporting.
* Taking responsibility for the year end and half year end financial reporting processes, ensuring accurate financial reporting output in accordance with IFRS
* Develop MI and processes to reflect business change and new requirements.
* Support monthly board and executive committee reports and collate information from finance stakeholders
* Own Group balance sheet and all related processes and reporting, ensuring all key balance sheets are reconciled on a timely basis and variances to expectations are understood with appropriate actions in place
* Update monthly balance sheet risks & opportunities tracker understanding drivers behind each one
* Reconcile and review owned balance sheet accounts.
* Support delivery of statutory accounts in line with internal and external timetable.
* Reconcile and understand differences in statutory and management accounts.
* Draft audit papers for half year and year end reporting
* Accounting for the Group's share schemes, advising on treatment of these schemes, including the employee's benefit trust
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong academic record. You must have exceptional technical accounting knowledge and strong track record reporting under IFRS in a PLC environment, or experience gleaned from big 4 practice. You must be a confident communicator, adept at building relationships quickly and have an ability to articulate complex financial information in a concise, informative manner.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong, top calibre Financial Reporting Manager to work for business that can offer an enjoyable, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This client have a track record recognising and retaining top talent, giving you every chance to achieve personal career goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Manager - Financial Contol
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Senior Financial Controller
£60000 - £65000 per annum
Senior Finance Manager - Operations
Birmingham, West Midlands
£60000 - £73000 per annum
£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum