Senior Financial Reporting Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Reporting Accountant|
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 11:02|
You will be managing and mentoring a team of 2, whilst reporting to the Head of Financial Reporting and leading the reporting processes, policies and cycles for all entities across the Group. Key areas of responsibility will be IFRS, hedge accounting and dilapidation, as well as owning and managing the audit relationships.
Main duties include:
* Support the Head of Financial Reporting in the preparation of the annual report and interim financial statements
* Proactively seek to continuously improve processes and policies
* Support and own the accounting of subsidiary entities
* Lead preparation for the Audit Committee
* Ownership of month end budgets of key technical areas such as hedge accounting, accounting for investments, leases and insurance
* Provide technical advice and guidance in relation to IFRS
* Lead on the preparation of quarterly reporting information
* Support ad hoc initiatives
* Leading and developing your team
The successful candidate must be ACA/ACCA Qualified with a strong academic record. You must have exceptional technical accounting knowledge and strong track record reporting under IFRS in a PLC environment, or experience gleaned from big 4 practice. You must be a confident communicator, adept at building relationships quickly and have an ability to articulate complex financial information in a concise, informative manner.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for a technically strong, top calibre Senior Financial Reporting professional to work for a business that can offer an enjoyable, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This client has a track record recognising and retaining top talent, giving you every chance of further success.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's