Senior Financial Analyst - Dubai
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst - Dubai|
|Salary:||Expat package + relocation benefits|
|Contact Name:||Nicola Beck|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2019 11:10|
Are you a commercially savvy, qualified Senior Financial Analyst looking to continue to grow within the luxury industry?
We are seeking a finance expert from either the fashion, beauty or luxury industry who can support our business with commercial finance responsibilities.
What impact does this role have?
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for ongoing business and financial analysis, follow-up of the group’s business activities (distribution, retail and services), participate in value-added studies for the group, develop procedures, predict spending and return and assist Business units in their decisions.
What will you be doing?
- Finance activities and coordination
- Work closely with managers to develop excellent knowledge of the business units’ operating environments including market size, industry trends, competitors, brands, margins, retail outlets as well as advertising spend etc.
- Support the Managers in preparing P&L projection for promotions and launches, analysis of financial viability of new openings..
- Evaluate business proposals with a complete analysis of economic impact on business.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry and economic conditions for use in making decisions.
- Measure, plan and forecast activities and implications to income statement and balance sheet.
- Develop Financial Strategic Planning as 3-Y Plan, strategic plan, Annual Plan & Quarterly Plan updates.
- Review purchase cycle and analyse the Cash Flow on weekly basis to provide corrective actions if necessary.
- Prepare the Monthly Tableau de Bord (TDB), the Budget and the revised Budget TDB from individual company TDBs.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations on monthly financial figures from business units compared to budget and last year and issue reports as required by the management.
- Revise the budgets and close follow up on: collections, payables, stock, sales and net margin.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on annual and revised budgets, challenge assumption and propose revisions.
- Follow up and control the capital expenditure budgets allocated to the business unit.
- Build and manage a comprehensive KPI’s model (Financial & Business) in line with the Company’s objectives and captures all relevant info needed to manage the business.
- Analyse and follow-up of all management and financial indicators.
- Provide Internal Control, ensure compliance with all Group Policies & Procedures and assist departments in running their businesses.
- Support monthly closing process, preparation of journal entries, a compilation of financial statements and analysis of financial activity.
What are we looking for?
- We are seeking fully qualified Financial Planning and Analysis experts.
- Previous experience in Retail
- 8 years of FP&A experience
- Highly Analytic mindsets
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at a senior leadership level
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Analyst - 3 Month Contract
£250 - £275 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
£45000 - £51000 per annum