Senior Financial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Knight|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 11:54|
Your new company
I am currently working with a global leading law firm with fantastic central London offices and a market leading brand. Working as part of the FP&A function this role has excellent exposure across the wider business, driving commercial insights and initiating changes and improvements.
Your new role
A highly commercial position, this role has a range of key responsibilities including:
- Support to finance and operational leadership teams with insightful analysis
- Business partner with key clients and ensure the strategy and structures are in place for ongoing relationship development
- Deep dive analysis on financial performance
- Working with lawyers and partners to train and develop regarding finance best practice
- Involvement in monthly and annual reporting cycles
- Ad-hoc projects across a range of areas including systems, reporting tools and process developments
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with a strong background in financial analysis within the legal or professional services sector. You will need to have proven business partnering experience, capable of building strong working relationships with senior stakeholders, with the gravitas to advise and influence.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with the chance to work in a leading firm with excellent exposure to senior stakeholders across the business. The role offers the chance to influence and drive change and is an excellent next step for a commercially minded finance professional.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's