Senior Financial Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Salary:||£280.00 - £320.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Adam Brooks|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 08:47|
Your new organisation
Our client is an innovative large multi-national based in Cardiff. Following a period of growth they're looking to recruit a Senior Financial Analyst to further strengthen their finance team.
Your new role
In your new role you will:
- Analyse current and past trends in KPIs including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Monitor and highlight financial trends for each department, analysing causes of unexpected variance.
- Manage and oversee preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial reports.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI for each department in financial terms.
- Develop complex financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management team for decision-making.
- Handles escalations relating to FP&A.
- Support Senior Management Team and Department heads with in-depth financial analysis.
- Support with decisions related to FP&A.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a fully qualified accountant with at least 5-7 years of experience managing financial planning and analysis. You will be a results oriented professional that possesses creative problem-solving skills. Ability to multitask effectively on multiple initiatives/projects and provide leadership. Highly developed leadership skills. Demonstrates creativity, innovation, and ambition to grow and lead the business function.
What you'll get in return
You will work in modern offices in a dynamic fast-growing business. You'll receive up to £320 per day (inclusive of holiday pay) depending on experience. This placement will initially run for 3 months but is likely to be extended.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Adam Brooks now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£80000 - £90000 per annum + plus bonus
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Group Financial Accountant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum