£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
10 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Working for one of the UKs leading transport companies, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a practice trained accountant who is looking to work in the transport sector.
The company have recently secured contracts to grow their business in Europe and are therefore well set up to build their finance team. Ideally candidates will have the drive and ambition to move into industry and play an integral part of improving processes to mirror this substantial growth.
The role will report into a group financial controller and will be in a team of 8 taking responsibility for a reporting for a region.
- Preparation of group statutory accounts
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including commentary
- Budgets vs actuals - presenting findings
- Working with systems and business partner teams Identify and implement process improvements
- Suggest changes and take responsibility!
The company have an excellent reputation for development, so if you are looking to be trained and developed this could be the perfect role for you
- ACA / ACCA
- Audit experience
- Strong communication
- Ability to work with non finance
- Interest in the Transport sector
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.