£45000 - £50000 per annum
17 days ago
Great opportunity for an accountant looking for their first step into industry from practice.
Well Established FMCG Business based in Kent is looking for an ACA/ACCA Qualified candidate looking for their first step into industry.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with the review of monthly P&L and balance sheet submissions
- Prepare quarterly and annual deliverables for specific reporting requirements from the reported data.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager with year end review of externally reported information provided and used for the UK statutory accounts.
- Assist the Group Reporting Associate to resolve any intercompany variances.
- Assist the Group Reporting Manager in the preparation of the UK statutory accounts, liaise with the business where necessary to gather the required disclosure information.
- Liaise with external auditors where required.
The successful candidate will likely be newly qualified or 1-2 years PQE from practice looking for their first step into industry.
The Senior Financial Accountant is paying £50,000 + other benefits.