Senior Financial Accountant
|Job Title:||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 12:48|
As Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for overseeing the statutory accounts process and supporting the team through the month-end reporting process.
Global business, very successful in their field
As Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the preparation and undertaking the review of the UK statutory accounts process. This will involve ensuring the template is in accordance with accounting policies as well as coordinating the timetable with all the relevant departments.
- Supporting the team through the monthly balance sheet reporting, including:
- Calculation of 'below the line adjustments' at month end
- Review of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of interim and year-end statutory reporting packs
- Monitoring corporate tax payments
- Review of inter-company reconciliations, resolving any differences or queries
- Liaising with internal and external auditors
My client is looking for a Qualified Accountant with strong Excel skills. Preferably you will be practice trained but my client will consider candidates that have Qualified in industry but have experience in Financial Accounting roles.
You must be flexible and adaptable along with the ability to pick up new processes and procedures very quickly.
This is a maternity cover role for 12 months - my client needs someone to start by mid June at the latest.
Between £40,000 and £50,000 dependent on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's