£50k - 55k per year + + Excellent Benefits
25 days ago
Are you an experienced Senior Financial Accountant with working knowledge of UK SORP? Do you want the opportunity to work for a well-known International Charity? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are excited to be working with an International Charity to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant, based in London, on a 12-month fixed term contract with an opportunity to be extended beyond that point. Whilst their offices currently remain closed, there will be an expectation to go into the offices twice a week from June this year.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the preparation of the year end accounts and financial reporting.
- Lead on the development and improvements of KPI reporting.
- Lead on the monthly balance sheet controls and reporting.
- Lead on the annual audit process.
- Oversee VAT and TAX reporting.
- Lead on Risk discussions including collating and updating the risk register.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Have experience in leading on year-end in the not-for-profit sector.
- Be experienced in a variety of systems, experience of using Agresso would be highly advantageous.
- Have strong excel skills.