22 days ago
ASAP - up to 4 weeks
Hays Senior Finance
I am currently working with a global technology company who is going through a period who have just been acquired by a US listed business and need support in aligning to the new company requirements including SOX reporting. They are moving their current finance function to work on the integration and as such creating a team who are looking to create a team of consultants who will be able to provide and support to the integration effort by back-filling BAU activities , and meeting new requirements/streamlined reporting of BAU activity until system integration is completed. This will be joining a team of seven consultants based in London The role of Senior Accountant Consultant will take responsibilities from both a business as usual activity and also support with the integration project.
- Manage Stat Accounts audit process;
- Prepare USGAAP entries;
- Review specification files and other process documentation;
- Manage month end calendar and closing activities;
- Manage and improve Intercompany accounting and supporting model;
- Manage accruals process (pre close review).
- Prepare for SOX compliance
- Research and document accounting policies in accordance with US GAAP
- Manage and collaborate with stakeholders on external audit requests
This is a 12 month role which would suit a qualified Account who has experience of reporting and revenue accounting in an international business