£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Senior Financial Accountant job on a 12 month fixed term contract working in Central London
Your new company
My client is a non-departmental public body based in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Accountant on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Assist with the ongoing IFRS project work and any future technical accounting projects.
- Preparation of monthly IFRS 9 workings, journals, and loan balances for inclusion in the monthly accounts to be submitted.
- Monthly Balance sheet reconciliations and Fixed Assets management
- Assist with the preparation of statutory financial statements for the year end and the audit working papers.
- Supporting with technical accounting advice.
- Providing support for Finance Systems implementation.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
- Assistance with the preparation of annual budget
- To work with members of the finance team and other relevant teams on the review/update/or preparation of finance policies and procedures
- Continuous improvement of the finance systems and processes
What do I need?
You will be a CCAB qualified accountant with proven experience of financial accounting which includes preparation of statutory accounts or group reporting for consolidation purpose and familiar with accounting standards (especially IFRS). Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point, SUN accounting software desirable but not essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be placed on a 12 month fixed term contract and will be paid between, £45000 - £50000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package, working in an excellent Central London location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.